5. From 1970 to 2016, there were about 150,000 terrorist incidents worldwide, increasingly afflicting Europe and the USA. France is on a verge of insecurity-driven anarchy, which could deteriorate into civil war.
6. According to the latest “EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report:” “the overall [terror] threat to the security of the European Union remains on an upward trajectory. The main concern is Jihadist terrorism…. By far the most affected Member State was France…. The elevated threat to the EU is operationally based in the Middle East, combined with a network of people born and raised in the EU, often radicalized within a short space of time….”
8. According to Dr. Mordechai Kedar, a leading expert on Islam: “There is no radical, or moderate, Islam; there is Islam…. Unlike Judaism and Christianity, there is violence for the sake of Islam…. [as documented by] texts in the Quran and the Hadith [which is a collection of ancient commentaries on the Quran], in precedents set by Muhammad, and published in his biographies….
9. “Moreover [adds Kedar], ideas about subjugating the world are found in many Islamic letters, in the history of the early Caliphs and, Islamic history books, which describe in great details the massive conquests, of ‘infidel’ lands, during the initial centuries of Islam, and what the conquerors brought upon the subjugated ‘infidel.’ These are the components of a single, unifying explanation for all the thousands of Jihadists from different nations, backgrounds and positions… reflecting the violence embedded in all these sources as methods for spreading the Islamic faith, when peaceful methods are ineffective….
10. “The idea of Jihad is based on dividing people into ‘believers’ and ‘heretics,’ with the ‘believers’ fighting the ‘heretics’… a fair game for violence.Islam-driven massacres are occurring with increasing frequency and are aimed both at Muslims and ‘unbelievers….’Political correctness [and willful-blindness] will kill America. It is already killing Europe, where the human landscape is morphing after decades of Muslim immigration…. The Atlantic is not wide enough to protect the USA from Jihadist ideology.”
11. In conclusion, countering Islam-driven terrorism requires ideological clarity and realism, not ideological ambiguity. Namely, an end to political-correctness, which separates terrorism from Islam and Sharia’ laws, which have guided 14 centuries of Islam-driven terrorism; stopping the current oversimplification and recklessness of defining terrorism as “workplace violence,” “hate crime,” extremism, radicalism or an expression of social, economic and political frustration; terminate the purging of any reference to Islam and Islamic doctrines from the training literature of the counter-terrorism agencies in the US; abolish the attempt at creating a moral-equivalency between terrorists and their victims and the assumption that one’s terrorist is someone else’s freedom fighter. Political-correctness constitutes a clear and present danger to global peace, including the US homeland security.12. The next video will present the unholy alliance of Narco-Islamic terrorism.