1. Irrespective of President Obama’s pro-Palestinian and pro-Muslim policies, the number of terrorist cells in the US has increased, as have Islamic terrorist attacks on the US mainland, such as in San Bernardino (2015), Boston (2013), Times Square (2010), Ft. Hood, Texas (2009), Little Rock, Arkansas (2009) Dallas, Texas (2009), etc.
2. In 1983, while President Reagan pressured Israel to stop the hot-pursuit of Arafat, Islamic car bombs blew up the US embassy and Marines barracks in Beirut, murdering 300 US Marines. In 1998 and 2000, while President Clinton pressured Israel to expand concessions to the Palestinians, and made Arafat a frequent foreign visitor to the White House, Islamic car bombs hit the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, murdering 300 persons, and Islamic terrorists hit the USS Cole at the port of Aden, murdering 17 US sailors. September 11 was planned while President Clinton pressured Israel to repartition Jerusalem and retreat to the pre-1967 lines.
3. President Obama was right when he declared – at Cairo University – that “Islam has always been part of America’s story.” Islamic terrorism targeted US ships between 1776 and the beginning of the 19th century. President John Quincy Adams researched the causes of anti-Western Islamic terrorism and concluded that its core cause was endemic hostility toward the “infidel.”
4. The US is the role-model of democracy and civil liberties. Therefore, the USA is perceived as a lethal threat by repressive, rogue Muslim regimes, which have terrorized their own people and other Muslim communities since the 7th century.
5. The US is perceived, by rogue Muslim organizations and regimes, as the most effective obstacle on their way to regional and global domination.
6. The US prominence has made it the chief scapegoat, blamed by rogue Muslim regimes for their own social, economic and moral failures.
7. Islamic terrorists believe that their victory in Afghanistan, over the USSR, caused the disintegration of the USSR. They are convinced that defeating the USA would be easier, in view of the US retreat from Vietnam (1973), Iran (1979), Lebanon (1983), Somalia (1993), Libya (2012) and the expected evacuation of Iraq and Afghanistan. Islamic terrorists assume that intensified anti-US terrorism – increasingly on the US mainland – triggers further US concessions.
8. Islamic terrorists have been emboldened by US policy-makers, who claim – in defiance of 1,400 year old Islamic terrorism, Islamic tyranny and the absence of intra-Muslim peaceful coexistence – that Islam has always been part of the American story; that there is no Islamic terrorism, since Islam supposedly promotes peace; that there is no Jihadist terrorism, since Jihad ostensibly purifies the soul; that the US should engage rogue regimes diplomatically rather than militarily; that the Muslim Brotherhood – the largest transnational Islamic terrorist organization – is not a terrorist organization; that there is no military solution to terrorism; that terrorism should be contained rather than defeated; and that terrorism is largely a law-enforcement challenge rather than a military issue. Thus, wrong US assumptions have produced wrong US policies and failed battle tactics.
9. According to the late Prof. Fuad Ajami, one of the leading Middle East scientists in recent years: “It is a false reading of Islam to say that terror springs from the impasse between Israelis and Palestinians… No US diplomatic scheme would spare America the fury of those bent upon eradicating its presence in the Middle East.” Ajami attributed much of the contemporary Islamic terrorism to the teaching of Sayyid Qutab, one of the founding fathers of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is embraced by the US Administration, while considering the US “a moral threat to Muslims.”
10. Is it realistic to assume that rogue Muslim regimes, which have employed terrorism since the 7th century, in order to settle intra-Muslim conflicts with fellow “believer”, would not employ terrorism in order to settle their conflicts with the USA – the “big, arrogant, infidel Satan”?! Islamic terrorism constitutes a clear and present danger to the USA and to the Free World, irrespective of the Arab-Israeli conflict, independent of the Palestinian issue and regardless of Israel’s policies or even the very existence of Jewish State, which is the “Little Satan” as far as Muslim terrorists are concerned.
11. The next video will expose the myth of Palestinian refugees.