Video #28: Israel facing Western seduction
Video#28: http://bit.ly/2j7jznT; entire video-seminar: http://bit.ly/1ze66dS, January 05, 2017
1. Western media and policy-makers try to seduce Israel to misread Palestinian and Islamic terrorism, to make-believe that "one's terrorist is someone else's freedom fighter;" that Palestinian terrorism is a reaction to occupation; that Palestinian terrorists are "lone wolves" not institutional; and that Islam is a religion of peace, not inducing violence and terrorism. But, contrary to freedom fighters, Palestinian terrorism – a branch of 1,400 years of Islamic terrorism - has targeted non-combatants deliberately, institutionally and systematically, as prescribed by the Quran, the Palestinian Covenant and Palestinian hate-education in schools, mosques and the media.
2. Moreover, Palestinian terrorism has plagued the Middle East since the 1920s – before the 1948 establishment of Israel and the 1967 Six Day War – focusing on Israel's existence, not "occupation;" triggering civil wars, subversion and terrorism in Egypt (1950s), Syria (1960s), Lebanon (1970s and 1980s) and Kuwait (1990); assisting Saddam Hussein's and Assad's repression of Iraq and Syria; and systematically siding with anti-US and anti-Western rogue regimes, such as North Korea and Iran.
3. In 2016, Israel’s leadership is cajoled by Western media and policy-makers to stray away from its national security course of navigation, which has been charted by costly geo-strategic experience, security constraints and requirements, historical reality and commitments made to constituents.
4. They attempt to allure Israel to join a tempting, seemingly-unprecedented regional peace-for-our-time initiative, lulled by peaceful Arab talk, US and NATO security guarantees, possibly Western troops on Israel’s borders, along with a lavish economic package. Israel is enticed to accept a demilitarized Palestinian state on its borders, the re-division of Jerusalem, the uprooting of Jewish communities in the Land of Israel, and the diminution of its size – in the increasingly tectonic Middle East - to a 9 to 15-mile-wide-sliver along the Mediterranean, over-towered by the mountain ridges of Judea and Samaria, which are the protective “Golan Heights” of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Israel’s only (Ben Gurion) international airport, Israel’s major freeway (#6) and 80% of Israel’s population and infrastructure.
5. Western media and policy-makers try to smog Israel's critical requirements of strategic depth for routine Middle East stormy days such as potential upheavals in Jordan and Egypt, which would wreak havoc domestically, regionally and globally, posing a survival threat to the Jewish state. Middle Eastern realism requires security contingencies for future – rather than present day – lethal threats, which emerge dramatically, unpredictably and frequently.
6, The proposed 2016 regional peace initiative is the latest in a litany of Western and Arab peace initiatives – introduced since 1948 – wrecked on the rugged surface of the Middle East. These initiatives have stipulated dramatic Israeli concessions, which fuel – not extinguish – violence, as recently demonstrated by the 1993 Oslo Accord and the 2005 disengagement from Gaza, which resulted in unprecedented Palestinian incitement, hate-education, terrorism, missile salvos and non-compliance with agreements.
7. The West expects Israel to sacrifice long-term national security on the altar of short-term comforting delusion, camouflaging regional Islamic/Arab reality, which would lead to an Israeli shipwreck on the 14-century-old Middle Eastern rocks of inherent intra-Muslim fragmentation (tribally, religiously, geographically, ideologically), instability, unpredictability, terrorism, subversion, treachery, the absence of democracy and civil liberties, tenuous rogue regimes, and therefore provisional policies and short-lived compliance with intra-Muslim agreements, violent intolerance of rival fellow-Muslims and the “infidel,” and adherence to Islamic supremacy over the “infidel” (via peaceful and military Jihad), the sanctity of the Waqf (land divinely-ordained to Muslims) and the legitimacy of Taquiyya (Islam-sanctioned double-talk and deception as a tool to subordinate the “infidel”), while smothering Israel with peaceful Arab talk, diverting attention away from the Tsunami-like Arab walk.
8. Israel is expected to be hoodwinked into assuming that a retreat to the pre-1967 lines (with minor modifications), would convince Muslims to accord the “infidel” Jewish state something which Muslim “believers” have not accorded to each other since the 7th century: peaceful-coexistence and compliance with agreements. Israel is expected to assume that "land-for-peace" is a constructive option in the Middle East, where concessions are defined as a symptom of weakness, resulting in intensified pressure and terrorism.
9. The West is trying to lure Israel into underestimating the dominant role of supremacist Islam and Arab ideology among contemporary Arab leaders, wishing to afflict Israel with a suspension-of-disbelief, defining the Arab Tsunami as an Arab Spring.
10. Israel is expected to tolerate a Palestinian state in its midst, notwithstanding the stormy regional environment and the track record of the PLO, the role model of international terrorism, oppression and corruption.
11. In 1948, David Ben Gurion – with a mere 650,000 Jews - fended off local and international seduction and pressure to postpone the declaration of independence, and to concede land in the Negev, Galilee and Jerusalem, dismissing a CIA assessment that he was leading Israel into “another Holocaust.” Israel’s present-day leadership – with 6.7 million Jews – should follow in Ben Gurion’s footsteps, and embrace long-term realism, while rejecting short-term convenience.
12. The next video will highlight Iran as a clear and present danger to the USA.