Video #9: Palestinian Terrorism - Lone Wolves or Institutional?
YouTube seminar on US-Israel and the Mideast http://bit.ly/1ze66dS , March 24, 2016
1. In contrast to national liberation movements, Palestinian terrorism targets – deliberately, institutionally and systematically – Arab and Jewish non-combatants, sometimes hitting combatants.
2. Palestinian terrorism is the by-product of Palestinian hate-education, K-12, which has dominated the Palestinian Street since 1993, when established by Mahmoud Abbas.
3. Palestinian terrorism - a branch of the 1,400-year-old Islamic terrorism – has always sided with anti-US forces regionally and globally: the Ayatollahs of Iran, Saddam Hussein, Gadhafi, USSR, East Germany, China, No. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela.
4. Palestinian terrorism triggered civil wars in Jordan (1970) and Lebanon (1974-1983), collaborated with Saddam Hussein’s oppression of Iraq (until 2002) and invasion of Kuwait (1990), assisted Assad’s repression of Syria (until 2014) and currently collaborates with Muslim Brotherhood terrorism in Egypt.
5. Palestinian terrorists murdered US Ambassador to Sudan (1973), assisted the 1983 murder of 300 US Marines at the US Embassy and Marine Barracks in Beirut, and have joined Iran’s Ayatollahs, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS and other Islamic terror organizations. The role model and spiritual mentor of Bin-Laden was a Palestinian, Abdullah Azam.
6. Since the 1993 establishment of the Palestinian Authority, Palestinian terrorism has afflicted the Arabs of Judea, Samaria and Gaza, causing the flight of most Christians and escalating the emigration of Muslims (25,000 net-emigration from Judea and Samaria in 2014 and 20,000 in 2013). Therefore, Palestinians flow to Jerusalem’s municipal lines, in order to receive Israeli I.D. cards, social benefits and human rights.
7. Palestinian terrorism has been a Middle East fixture since the 1920s, murdering Jews and Arabs. The Palestinians collaborated with Nazi Germany and the Communist Bloc during WW2 and the Cold War respectively. In 1964 – when Jordan occupied East Jerusalem, Judea & Samaria – Mahmoud Abbas’ PLO published the Palestinian Covenant: a roadmap to destroy the Jewish State.
8. Mahmoud Abbas’ hate-education and incitement system has been the most effective production line of terrorists, highlighting the duty to eliminate the “infidel” Jewish state; the peaceful or military submission of the “infidel” to Islam;” the inadmissibility of “infidel” sovereignty on lands which are supposedly divinely ordained to Islam; the sublime honor of sacrificing one’s life on behalf of Islam’s war against the “infidel”; and the tenuous nature of agreements concluded with “infidels.”
9. Palestinian terrorism is fueled by Mahmoud Abbas’ generous financial assistance to terrorists and their families, naming streets, squares, monuments and sport tournaments in honor of terrorists.
10. Palestinian terrorism highlights the anti-Western, anti-Christian, destabilizing, terroristic nature of the proposed Palestinian state, which would provide a platform for anti-US Islamic terrorists to topple the Hashemite regime in Jordan and the Central government in Lebanon, provide tailwind to Islamic terrorism in Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and the Persian Gulf, bolster the Ayatollahs’ terrorism and subversion, and offer land and naval access to Iran, Russia and China.
11. Palestinian terrorism interprets Israeli gestures as weakness, as evidenced by the dramatic increase of Palestinian terrorism following the dramatic Israeli concessions in 1993 and 2005.
12. In order to defeat Palestinian terrorism, it is necessary to shift gears from reaction to preemption, and from chasing individual terrorist mosquitoes to draining the terrorist swamp, which is the Palestinian hate-education and incitement. Any direct, and indirect contact/assistance/cooperation with the Palestinian Authority should be preconditioned upon the elimination of hate education and incitement.
13. Hate education attests that Palestinian terrorists are institutional – not lone wolves - and are concerned with the existence – not the size – of the “infidel” Jewish State.
14. The next video will refute the notion that the Palestinian issue has triggered anti-US Islamic terrorism.