Video #21: Host countries, beware of Islam-driven terrorism
YouTube 6-minute-video on-line seminar on US-Israel and the Mideast, October 13, 2016
1. Most terrorists are Muslims who target civilians systematically and deliberately, but the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists. However, the concept of majority-rule has not yet been introduced into Islamic societies in the Middle East. Moslem majorities in the Middle East, as well as in Afghanistan and Pakistan – the epicenter of Islamic terrorism - have always been denied civil liberties, oppressed by rogue regimes, which ascend to – and maintain – power through violence, terrorizing those whom they cannot integrate, convinced that they are divinely-ordained to rule.
2. Rogue Moslem regimes have engaged in domestic, regional and global terrorism, perpetuating the fourteen centuries of megalomaniacal Islamic aspiration to rule the globe. They have advanced that aspiration through Islamic organizations and Islamic educational systems in mosques, kindergartens and schools, as well as in the prison system, which have become the most effective production line of Islamic terrorists.
3. Islam-driven terrorists believe in the divinely-ordained deed (Waqf) over the 8th century conquest of Spain, the 9th century subjugation of parts of Italy and the 9th and 10thcenturies occupation of western Switzerland. They claim an irrevocable and perpetual Islamic title over the 8th century Islamic-conquered areas in France, including Nice, irrespective of France’s appeasement of Muslims and allowing terror organizations to operate offices in Paris. The deeper the appeasement, the more emboldened is the anti-Western Islamic terrorism, literally stabbing the back of its hosts.
4. Europe has underestimated the critical significance of the fourteen centuries of Islamic aspirations in shaping contemporary Islamic education (in Islamic and non-Islamic countries), as well as Islamic culture, politics, peace, war and Islamic attitude toward the “arrogant Western infidel.”
5. The conduct of rogue Islamic regimes and organizations is heavily impacted by the legacy of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam. For example, the 7thcentury Hijrah (Islam-driven emigration), when Muhammad emigrated from Mecca to Yathrib (Medina) not to be integrated into Medina’s social, economic or political environment, but to impose Islam through migration, conversion, subversion and terrorism. Asserting himself over his hosts and rivals in Medina, Muhammad gathered a critical mass of military power to conquer Mecca and launch Islam’s drive to dominate the world.
6. In 1966, the Hijrah concept was applied by Mahmoud Abbas and Arafat who emigrated/fled from Syria to Jordan, incited the Palestinian population of Jordan, but failed in their attempt to topple the host Hashemite regime. In 1976, they failed in their attempt to topple the regime in Beirut, but in 1990, they collaborated with Saddam Hussein’s invasion of Kuwait, back-stabbing Sheikh Sabah, who had hosted them and 300,000 of their Palestinian relatives and associates since they emigrated/fled from Egypt in the mid-1950s.
7. In 2016, French Muslims study – in Muslim schools and mosques - that according to the Quran, humanity must submit to Islam, that “Holy War” (Jihad) must be conducted on behalf of Islam, that the participation in Jihad rewards one with the benefits of paradise, that the “infidels” are doomed to the sword, that agreements with “infidels” are provisional, that emigration of the “believers” must serve the historical, supremacist goal of Islam, and that shielding the “believers” may require the Quran-sanctioned Taqiyyah – deception-based statements, and that agreements with the “infidel” must be abrogated once conditions are ripe.
8. Western societies have embraced Muslim emigrants, who are largely, ruthlessly controlled and manipulated by rogue, terrorist, supremacist organizations and regimes – which consider the emigrants a Muslim Trojan Horse. Terrorists bite the hand that feeds them.
9. In 1982, in the aftermath of Islamic/Palestinian terrorist attacks in Paris, which claimed the lives of six patrons of the Chez Jo Goldenberg restaurant and Israeli diplomat Yaakov Bar Simantov, Israel’s Ambassador to France, Meir Rosenne, blamed countries which hosted PLO operatives for bringing the wrath of terrorism upon themselves. Ambassador Rosenne was threatened with expulsion from France, but would not retract.
10. In 2016, France is on a verge of anarchy, driven by Islam-driven terrorism/education. Have France and the West at-large come to grip with reality, ready to dramatically overhaul their approach to counter-terrorism, and realize that draining hate-education Islamic swamps – in Islamic countries and on their own turf - is a prerequisite for eliminating the individual mosquitos of Islamic terrorism? The alternative will be violent anarchy.
11. More data on Islamic terrorism in 6-minute-video #20 and#19 and in the next video, which will provide an overview of Islam-driven terrorism.