Video #19: Anti-US Islam-driven Terrorism
YouTube 6-minute-video on-line seminar on US-Israel and the Mideast, September 16, 2016
1. In 2016, there are hundreds of sleeper cells in the US operated by Islam-driven terrorists.
2. Islam-driven terrorism defines the US as the chief enemy of Islam, since the US is the most powerful obstacle – morally, economically and militarily - in the way of implementing Islam’s fundamental, supremacist tenets, as prescribed by the prophet Muhammad in the Quran: the abode of the “infidel” must submit itself – unconditionally, peacefully or militarily - to the abode of the “believer;” “Holy War” (Jihad) must be conducted on behalf of Islam, transferring participants to paradise; agreements with the “infidel” are non-binding and temporary; emigration of “believers,” and double-speak (Taquiyyah), are tactics employed in order to defeat the “infidel.”
3. The US is the role-model of democracy: freedom of expression, religion, movement, media, Internet and election. Therefore, the US is perceived as a lethal threat by rogue Muslim regimes, which suppress all such civil liberties.
4. The surge in anti-US Islam-driven terrorism has occurred in spite of the US bombing of Serbia, which yielded independence to the Muslim-dominated Bosnia and Kosovo, and despite the mega-billion dollar US assistance to the Islamic Mujahideen in Afghanistan. Notwithstanding generous US foreign aid to Arab countries and to the Palestinian Authority, and irrespective of President Carter’s facilitating the rise to power of the Ayatollahs, the US is considered “the enemy of Allah” and “a modern day Crusader.”
5. Early US leaders and scholars recognized the Islamic threat. For example,
in 1916, President Teddy Roosevelt observed: "Wherever the Mohammedans have had complete sway, wherever the Christians have been unable to resist them by the sword, Christianity has ultimately disappeared" (ditto, Judaism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism ...)."
6. President John Quincy Adams, wrote in 1830: “The precept of the Koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mohamet is the prophet of God…. The command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory…."
7. In 1830, Prof. George Bush, the great-granduncle of President George H.W. Bush, published The Life of Mohammed: “[Mohammed] promised groves and fountains and beautiful virgins [in paradise] to those who fought for the faith… offering his enemies the alternative of the Koran or the sword (pages 155-156)…. Hatred of Christians and Jews is rooted in their hearts from childhood (page 137)….”
8. As documented by President Thomas Jefferson, the Ottoman Ambassador to London justified the Islamic Barbary piracy: “[Piracy] was founded on the laws of the Prophet, as it was written in the Koran; that all nations which had not acknowledged [Islam’s] authority were sinners; that it was [the Moslem’s] right and duty to make war upon them and enslave them as prisoners, and that every Muslim slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
9. According to Prof. Bernard Lewis, the leading expert on Islam, Muslims consider the US retreats from Vietnam (1973), Iran (1979/1980), Lebanon (1983), Somalia (1993) and more recently from Iraq and Afghanistan, as symptoms of weakness in the face of terrorism, which they intend to intensify. They are convinced that they can absorb US retaliation, while the US will not be able to sustain painful terrorism abroad and on the mainland. They aim to erode the confidence of Americans in their government’s capability to defeat Islamic terrorism.
10. Anti-US Islam-driven terrorism is independent of Israel. For instance, the planning of 9/11, and the October 12, 2000 murder of 17 sailors on the USS Cole in Aden, took place when Israel offered the Palestinians sweeping Israeli concessions; The August 27, 1998 blowing up of the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania took place while President Clinton was brutally pressuring Israel; the 1995/6 murder of 19 US GIs in Saudi Arabia were carried out while Israel embraced Arafat; the February 1993 Twin Towers bombing transpired while Israel conducted the pre-Oslo talks with Arafat. The December 21, 1988 bombing of PanAm-103 took place shortly after the recognition of the PLO by the US; the April/October 1983 murder of 300 Marines in the US Embassy and Marine headquarter in Beirut occurred while the US viciously opposed Israel’s war against the PLO in Lebanon.
11. Islam-driven terrorism has leveraged the presence, in the US, of branches of the Muslim Brotherhood, the largest intra-Muslim terror organization, which operates freely in the US through many “subsidiaries” such as CAIR (the Council on American-Islamic Relations), MAS (the Muslim American Society), ISNA (the Islamic Society of North America), etc. These organizations are engaged in education, which promotes the supremacist tenets of Islam, creating a most effective production-line of anti-US sentiment and terrorists.
12. According to Omar Ahmed, a co-founder of CAIR: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant…The Koran should be the highest authority in America and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."
13. Is it realistic to assume that rogue Muslim regimes, which have employed terrorism since the 7th century, in order to settle intra-Muslim conflicts, would not employ terrorism in order to settle their conflict with the USA – the "Great Satan”?!
14. The next video will discuss the volcanic anti-US Islam-driven terrorism.