Straight From The Jerusalem Cloakroom #211, January 11, 2008
The misled President G.W. Bush: “The Israelis have come to believe, that it's in their long-term interest that we work toward a Palestinian democracy [state], otherwise, the demographics will overwhelm the Israeli democracy.”
STRAIGHT FROM THE JERUSALEM CLOAKROOM #210, December 28, 2007
1. “Bethlehem will become a town of churches devoid of Christians, if you transfer the area to the Palestinian Authority,” predicted the late Mayor of Bethlehem, Elias Freij, pleading – in 1993 – not to transfer the area to PLO control. The heads of Bethlehem and Beit Jallah monasteries begged the US and Israel – in 1993 – to refrain from transferring the area to the Palestinian Authority. Their request was denied, in order to advance the Oslo Process…
Straight From The Jerusalem Cloakroom #209, November 26, 2007
Was the Annapolis Conference a gathering of moderate Arabs? The Arab/Muslim attitude toward Jerusalem provides a documented answer.
Straight From the Jerusalem Cloakroom #208, November 02, 2007
1. While western democracies consider Peace a permanent and a sublime strategic goal, Islamic law defines peace as a tactic and as the short intervals which are not war.
Straight from the Jerusalem cloakroom #207, October 07, 2007
1. While the US honors the 9/11 victims, Abu Mazen's daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, honors the perpetrator of 9/11, Bin-Laden (per enclosed cartoons)!
Straight From The Jerusalem Cloakroom #206, August 17, 2007
The assumption that an Israeli giveaway of the Golan Heights would pacify Syria, dismantle the Syria-Iran axis and moderate the Mideast is intriguing, but is it consistent with Mideast reality?
Straight From The Jerusalem Cloakroom #205, August 10, 2007
US policy-makers have contended that the establishment of a Palestinian State would resolve the Palestinian issue, which is – supposedly – the crux of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Really?
Straight From the Jerusalem Cloakroom #204, July 13, 2007
1. The nature of the proposed Palestinian state and its impact on regional stability, terrorism and vital US interests and values are attested by the raging Palestinian civil war and by the track record of the Palestinian Authority (PA) since 1993 and the PLO/Fatah since 1964 and 1959. It has been characterized by hate education, homicide bombing, systematic violent violation of commitments, inter-Arab treachery, corruption and oppression of Palestinians, in general, and the Christian community of Bethlehem in particular.
Straight From The Jerusalem Cloakroom #203, April 12, 2007
The notion that Jews are doomed to become a minority between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean has been based on grossly erroneous assumptions.
Straight From The Jerusalem Cloakroom #202, March 27, 2007
How many assumptions have the Palestinian State Supporters (PSS) bestowed upon us?
1. If the PSS had ONLY assumed that snatching the PLO (in 1993) from the jaws of oblivion in Mideast terrorist camps, installing the PLO onto hilltops overlooking the door steps of its intended victim (Israel), arming and training the Palestinians, rewarding the PLO with a Nobel Peace Prize and with frequent access to the White House, and showering upon the Palestinians a multi-billion dollar aid-package, would pave the road to A MODERATE PALESTINIAN STATE AND PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE WITH ISRAEL, DA’YE’NOU (it would suffice);