Straight from the Jerusalem Cloakroom #240, February 08, 2011
1. The dramatic developments in Tunisia and Egypt – and the potential regional destabilizing ripple effects which could dwarf the Egyptian upheaval – have a dramatic impact on the state of national and regional security, and therefore have dramatic consequences upon national and regional security requirements.
Straight from the Jerusalem Cloakroom #239, February 06, 2011
A most comprehensive study on Jewish-Arab demographics was published on January 15, 2011 by Yakov Faitelson, Institute for Zionist Strategies.
Straight from the Jerusalem Cloakroom #238, January 28, 2011
According to the January 2011 Peace Index, two thirds of Israeli Jews oppose a withdrawal from the Golan Heights in return for a peace accord with Syria. They oppose the Golan-for-Peace proposition. The two thirds opposition to such a proposition has been sustained since 1994.
Straight from the Jerusalem Cloakroom #193 revisited, January 18, 2011
In 1770, Patrick Henry spoke in the tradition of the Maccabees.
In 2006, 24 year old Captain Uri Lavie of Israel's Golani Brigade sustained that tradition, addressing his19-20 year old soldiers a few minutes before assaulting Hizballah terrorists, a mutual threat to the US and to Israel (i.e. the 1983 murder of 300 US Marines in Beirut by Hizballah terrorists, the role model for anti-US terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan and on the US mainland):
Jerusalem Cloakroom #237, September 24, 2010
*General Alexander Galloway, UNRWA Jordan Office Director (April 1952 briefing to the American Christian Palestine Committee): “The Arab states do not want to solve the refugee problem. They want to keep it as an open sore, as an affront to the UN and as a weapon against Israel. Arab leaders don’t give a damn whether the refugees live or die.” (Asaf Romirowsky, Middle Eastern Studies, September 2010).
Jerusalem Cloakroom #236, June 18, 2010
1. 400,000 Uzbek refugees, and 2,000 fatalities, during June 11-18, 2010 riots in Kyrgyzstan; 3 million refugees in Pakistan during 2009 and 600,000 refugees in the Philippines during 2008; No international investigations; No UN special sessions; No UN special agencies set – such a UNRWA for the 350,000 1948/9 Palestinian refugees – for assistance, protection and advocacy of these refugees.
Jerusalem Cloakroom #235, May 31, 2010
Tell me who are your supporters/organizers and I’ll tell who you are!
Israel’s Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center sheds light on the nature of Turkey’s IHH, the chief organizer of the flotilla to Gaza (http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/html/hamas_e105.htm):
1. The radical Islamic, anti-Western IHH - the chief supporter of the flotilla to Gaza - poses as a humanitarian relief fund (Turkish Humanitarian Relief Foundation), while supporting Hamas and several Jihadist organizations in Bosnia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Algeria, Chechnya, etc...
Jerusalem Cloakroom # 234, March 07, 2010
1. Iran's super-goal: Domination of the Persian Gulf and its natural resources.
2. Iran's super-enemies: Those who undermine Iran's super-goal.
Jerusalem Cloakroom #231 , December 04, 2009
According to a Dec. 3, 2009 poll of Israeli Jewish eligible voters, conducted by Prof. Yitzhak Katz' "Ma'agar Mochot" - Research and Interdisciplinary Consultancy Institute, commissioned by IMRA:
1. Prime Minister Netanyahu's decision to freeze Jewish construction in Judea & Samaria, for ten months, is a result of his inability to withstand US pressure – 72%.
Jerusalem Cloakroom #229, November 12, 2009
1. Contrary to the "Palestine Firsters" school of thought, Islamic terrorism is raging the Middle East and the entire globe, irrespective of the Arab-Israeli conflict, independent of the Palestinian issue and regardless of US-Israel friendship, Israel's policies or Israel's existence. The 1,400 year old Islamic terrorism is not driven by despair, but by local, regional and global religious, political and territorial ambitions, terrorizing Muslims, Christians, Hindus and Jews.